Home and School Association
The goal of the SWWHS HSA is to support and advance the educational mission of the school. We do this by raising money, creating programs and activities, and supporting the efforts of faculty and administration. Some examples of what we do include funding and maintaining the school’s website and supporting programs that ensure the highest standards of learning for our students. We produce and disseminate a school directory that creates lines of communication. We organize an annual picnic at Rock Creek Park in the fall and a night to celebrate our international diversity in the spring.
All of this is only possible with your support. We look for your involvement financially and personally.
We will hold a general HSA meeting in the fall and look forward to meeting you then, as well as seeing you at other important SWWHS events. Please contact SWWHS HSA President Melody Webb with your ideas, questions and comments.
2016-17 HSA Executive Board Members
- Melody Webb, President, PresidentWallsHSA@gmail.com
- Tracey Weisler, Vice President
- Michael Cervino, Treasurer
- Jennifer Boulanger, Secretary
- Leslie Pace, Web Manager, WebManagerWallsHSA@gmail.com
- David Brewer
- Musarat Bozai
- Edward Crouter
- Ashanthi Kiridena
- Dori Gillman
- Vincent Morris
- Gina Arnold
- Hafsatu Iro, 11th Grade Counselor
- Cory Parker, Physical Education Teacher
- Principal Richard Trogisch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Principal Sylvia Isaac, email@example.com
- Assistant Principal Simone Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org