At the final 2013-2014 Home & School Association (HSA) meeting on Thursday, May 29, HSA members elected a strong group of parents to lead the HSA and the Local School Advisory Team (LSAT).
The HSA thanks outgoing president Jean Boland for her tireless efforts and strong leadership, and welcomes our new and returning officers. Congratulations!
Thank you to all of the parents who ran for office and to those who came to the meeting to show their ongoing support for SWWHS.
- President: Melanie Gogo Gisler
- Vice President: Michael Cervino
- Secretary: Jennifer Boulanger
- Treasurer: Carol Piwowarski
- At-large Parent Representatives: Deborah Eichenbaum, Wes Hallman, Greg King
- Co-chair: Ed Lazere
- At-large Parent Representatives: Mark Engman, Joan Kirchner, Melissa Mehring